Dedicated to providing superior home financing solutions and customer service in an honest, ethical and transparent manner with warmth and empathy so that: CLIENTS recommend us to their family and friends, REFERRAL PARTNERS refer us to their clients, EMPLOYEES are proud to be an integral part of our team and COMMUNITIES value our presence.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. Recognized as a top workplace by Newsday, National Mortgage News, National Mortgage Professional, and Mortgage Executive
- Rest and Relaxation. Generous vacation policy and work-life balance with 10 paid holidays and 5 days paid time off
- Health Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Prepare For Your Future. 401(k) with company match
- Growth and Learning. Internal and external subject matter experts host training to advance your professional and personal development
- Recognition and Appreciation. Our Spirit of Excellence and Presidents Club Awards recognize individual team member achievement with merit bonuses also awarded
- We welcome you to reach out and explore your opportunities.
Position is locate at Rockland New York or Westchester/Tarrytown New York office
SUMMARY: Responsibilities include supporting the Mortgage Loan Originator in document gathering, ordering 3rd party services and working with the processor, loan originators and customer to ensure that needed information is supplied to the processor. This position does not require or allow any communication with consumers that could be construed as offering, arranging, negotiating, or setting any of the terms or conditions of the loan. This position is not a Mortgage Loan Originator as defined by the SAFE Act, or the TILA related to Loan Originator Requirements, Qualifications and Prohibitions. This position is can be in-office or remote.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Assist loan officers with document gathering, preliminary analysis of the documents, customer follow-up and Encompass input, etc.
- Order appraisals on conventional loans
- Order all Title required documentation
- (Title, CPL, Prelim HUD, Tax Cert, E&O, Wire Instructions)
- Order Flood Cert
- Complete Closing Request Form
- Gather signed supporting documentation and upload into system
- Review any discrepancies with the Loan Officer
- Follow up on the Title and Homeowner insurance on processor’s behalf
- Assist processors with verbal VOE, payoff, insurance clause
- Work in conjunction with Loan Officer to order Condo Questionnaire and subordination agreement if necessary
- Ensures compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, and prescribed policies/practices/procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by one’s duties
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: NONE
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Detail oriented
- Customer service centric
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Time management
- Ability to learn Encompass
- Ability to analyze loan documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
- Perform some repetitive motion activities
- Sit for long periods of time
- Require close vision and the ability to adjust eye focus often
- Required to talk and hear
- Required to reach with hands and arms
- Requires minimal weight to be lifted (not more than 10 pounds) or force exerted on a regular basis.
- Required to communicate electronically
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
- Environment Conditions – While performing the duties of this job, the employee does not work in wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, endure outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise Level – The noise level in the employee’s work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
EVALUATION AND PERFORMANCE METRICS
- 90 day review
- Annual performance review