The Marketing Coordinator will play an essential role on a highly creative, and collaborative team. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will help drive our brand, encourage business growth by strengthening B2B and B2C relationships and play a key role in helping protect and nurture our wonderful team culture.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Assist in maintaining our website, social media, and database
- Compose and post online content on company website, intranet and social media account
- Contribute ideas to improve marketing standards and processes
- Use analytics to continuously improve oncampaign results
- Update spreadsheets and databases
- Assist in organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attendthem to facilitate their success
- Write and design compelling marketing literature (video, digital guides, brochures, press releases, etc.)
- Be point of contact for day-to-day marketing inquiries and custom marketing projects
- Assist in preparation of presentation decks
- Help with budget process (vendor invoice processing and tracking)
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions
- Gather and review marketing data from various channels
- Analyze marketing performance and deliver clear, concise reporting to management
Nature of Supervisory Responsibility:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- Working knowledge of Video editing software
- Salesforce CRM software experience a plus
- Understand design principles and experience with design software (Adobe Creative Suite) an asset
- Can-do, positive attitude that will enable you to thrive in this role
- Possess a strong teamwork-based approach to projects that will enable them to move quickly
- Ownership mindset and consistent delivery on commitments
- Have a sense of humor!
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
- Perform some repetitive motion activities
- Sit for long periods of time
- Require close vision and the ability to adjust eye focus often
- Required to talk and hear
- Required to reach with hands and arms
- Requires minimal weight to be lifted (not more than 10 pounds) or force exerted on a regular basis.
- Required to communicate electronically
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
- Noise Level – The noise level in the employee’s work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Environment Conditions – While performing the duties of this job, the employee does not work in wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, endure outdoor weather conditions.
Job Status: Full Time