DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Organize documents in the E-folder of Encompass
- Verify disclosures were delivered and evidence of delivery is in compliance
- Compare income/assets to URLA to ensure possession of the correct documentation.
- Order Verifications of Employment through the work number and if necessary, prepare and order directly from Employer
- Confirm information is complete in Encompass for File Contacts and Lead Source
- Request tax transcripts as needed.
- Order Flood Cert, Fraud Guard, DU/LP, Credit Debt Monitoring
- Secure all appropriate documentation needed to move Loan from Opening, to the Relationship Manager.
- Follow up on services ordered within the timeframes designated.
- Be self-motivated, detail oriented and organized.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills with all team members.
- Be a quick thinker who is skilled at seeing a task through to completion.
- Maintain a positive rapport with all facets of Operations and Processing staff.
Nature of Supervisory Responsibility:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work-related experience.
- Prior experience in the mortgage industry working with Encompass loan origination system is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of mortgage loan documentation/terminology and products required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positivity while engaging with business associates.
- We will provide some training for this position!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following: (samples provided)
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
- Perform some repetitive motion activities
- Sit for long periods of time
- Require close vision and the ability to adjust eye focus often
- Required to talk and hear
- Required to reach with hands and arms
- Requires minimal weight to be lifted (not more than 10 pounds) or force exerted on a regular basis.
- Required to communicate electronically
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. (Samples provided)
- Noise Level – The noise level in the employee’s work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Job Status: Full Time