Disclosure Desk Coordinator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Daily review of disclosure pipeline
- Contact Loan Officer teams for missing information and/or questions to ensure the accuracy of fees/loan types to be disclosed.
- Preview Mavent to resolve any Warnings/Fails/Alerts for but not limited to NMLS, TILA, State Rules
- Issue initial disclosures
- Troubleshoot any printing/generating standard/state specific disclosures
- Assist Loan Officer teams with the borrowers’ ability to access e-disclosures, escalating to Ellie Mae Web Center admin as needed
- Generate revised disclosures and/or COC as needed.
- Prepare Change of Circumstance Loan Estimates within the TRID timeline for loans up until the Closing Disclosure is issued
- Prepare Rate lock Loan Estimates prior to file being submitted to Processing as necessary
- Monitor E-consent pipeline and generate disclosures for us mail to satisfy evidence of delivery requirements
Nature of Supervisory Responsibility:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- you will be expected to have a firm grasp on up-to-date real estate knowledge, as well as experience working in the market.
- You will need to be able to work closely with any closing manager in order to help facilitate closing transactions
- Excellent people skills are a requirement, as you will need to coordinate a variety of schedules
- You should be able to think quickly on your feet and have a strong analytical mind.
- You must be detail-oriented and be able to follow through consistently.
- You must also show a willingness to put in the hours it takes to meet deadlines, as well as satisfy various client demands
- Availability for quick phone calls and showing excellent interpersonal skills is an absolute must
- Mental toughness is recommended due demanding deadline-based tasks.
- You will be expected to show prompt and accurate administrative abilities such as multitasking, picking up things quickly on your own, and proficiency in using modern technology, including strong experience in Microsoft Office suite.
- You will be expected to be able to handle a large volume of files quickly and professionally, showing initiative in meeting demands before they are asked of you
- You will need to be adaptable to a quick-changing, real estate environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following: (samples provided)
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
- Perform some repetitive motion activities
- Sit for long periods of time
- Require close vision and the ability to adjust eye focus often
- Required to talk and hear
- Required to reach with hands and arms
- Requires minimal weight to be lifted (not more than 10 pounds) or force exerted on a regular basis.
- Required to communicate electronically
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. (Samples provided)
- Noise Level – The noise level in the employee’s work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
EVALUATION AND PERFORMANCE METRICS
Disclose or fund no less than 300 units a month within company standard workday without overtime
- Ensure less than ten percent of investor conditions are initial disclosure documents related (i.e. LE/CD figures and tolerances, Change in circumstances)
- Less than 2% quality control findings
- Less than 2% complaints
Job Status: Full Time